Thursday 11 December 2014

If the Power Rangers were on Tinder.


Ok so I thought it would be fun to do a blog about the old Power Rangers from my childhood and do a 'what if' situation for you all with Tinder.

So, what if the power rangers young selves from back in the day were on Tinder today? Would you swipe left or right?

First up we have the Pink Ranger, Amy Jo.
 Here is, Austin, the Red Ranger.
The Green Ranger, Walter.
Blue Ranger, Yost.

And then you cannot forget the baddy, the reason teenage boys watched the show of course. (I don't know her name lol).

Of course these aren't the Power Rangers real ages or anything I just put any random age as its Tinder, but who would you swipe yes to?

As always put your comments below and please remember to follow me.



No comments:

Post a Comment